Veteran owned and managed global service provider with operating infrastructure in over 30 countries supporting Europe, Asia, Africa, North-Central-South America and Australia, we utilize a combination of independent registered local foreign subsidiaries and JV partners, to provide instrumental advantage and cost efficacy.
- Strategically located support offices worldwide
- 800 direct employees managing 9 time zones
- Competitive pricing using real time market intel within the area of operation
- Readily available access to key manufacturers and OEM’s globally
- Advanced systems engineering science and product development
- Exceptional past performance and project safety rating
- International supply chain quality management
- Robust infrastructure and solid financial backing
- Strategic alliances and access to government and international organizations
- Sustainable water solutions and renewable energy provider
- A.I. sciences and cyber security
- Capable of mobilizing and setting up medical and base operations globally within 72 hours of notification
Offers a variety of services to the global business community. We are consistently expanding our foot print into new geographical regions.
Our reputation is for delivering the highest level of medical service and support in the industry. Consistency is a critical element of our success.
Providing resource resilience and efficiency to accelerate the mass adoption of sustainable solutions with competency, innovation, and diligence.
Delta Vector takes pride in providing qualitative, timely delivered, and cost-effective software development and programming services.
Delta Vector Global Locations
USA and INTERNATIONAL